- Wikipedia – Malta
- Malta Government
- Malta Financial Services Authority
- Malta Tourism Authority
- Malta Chamber of Commerce, Enterprise and Industry
- Malta Enterprise is the country’s economic development agency, tasked with attracting new foreign direct investment as well as facilitating the growth of existing operations.
- Business First is Malta’s Government website for the Point of Single Contact for businesses. The formation and tools on this website are designed specifically for business start-ups, as well as established businesses, and the people who advise and support them. Provides free access to information required for the day to day running of your business. Business First is managed and maintained by Malta Enterprise.
- Trade Malta Ltd Malta’s Official Export and Trade Promotion Agency. TradeMalta Ltd is a public-private partnership formed between the Government of Malta and the Malta Chamber of Commerce, Enterprise and Industry. The organisation is an executive agency dedicated to supporting Malta-based businesses to reach international markets with their products and services.
- Projects Malta Ltd is a Government company that works in Public Private Partnerships promoting and developing sustainable private/public sector joint venture initiatives. These ventures serve to improve Malta’s infrastructure, the quality of services being offered to citizens, and also to improve the value for money that a direct partnership with the private sector brings. Our prime goal will be geared towards the country’s growth and competitiveness
- Central Bank of Malta
- National Statistics Office
- Wikipedia – Spain
- Comisión Nacional Del Mercado de Valores
- Bank of Spain
- Ministry of the Economy and Competition
Major Chambers of Commerce